Undershirts are a necessity for many of us that carry a gun. Depending on the texture of the grip it can chafe you pretty bad, especially if your gun is stippled. Good undershirts are hard to find. Often people use white T-shirts in place of a proper undershirt. This is not ideal because they are bulky, print underneath the overshirt, and don’t stay tucked in, either riding up over the beltline or untucking the dress shirt altogether.
Mr. Davis undershirts are a simple, purpose-built, high-quality product that fits great and is a wonderful undershirt.
- Clings to the body
- Long so it won’t come untucked
- Deep V Neck for wearing the top button or two of the shirt untucked
- Incredibly Soft
- Multiple Color options
- Doesn’t fray under the constant abuse of a Glock RTF2 texture
- Shorter sleeves so it can be worn with a polo or even a T-shirt(for Concealed Carry)
- VIP shipping program that sends you new shirts periodically and cuts down on costs
- More than a $10 undershirt like Hanes or Jockey but much more value for the money
- Won’t make you look like a Calvin Klein model even if you’re built like a Greek God.
- The V could be a little deeper depending on how you leave your shirt unbuttoned. The undershirt shows when I have to buttons undone and sunglasses hanging from the shirt.
- The neckline of the undershirt may be different than that of your T-shirt, which may look odd to you.
Mr. Davis undershirts are a simple, purpose-built, high-quality product that fits great and is a wonderful undershirt. If you are in need of high-quality undershirts I suggest trying them out.